Epic Project Director
Peer Consulting is looking for an experienced implementation leader to implement Epic in a complex enterprise with a large integrated outpatient environment. The Epic Project Director will lead the planning and implementation of Epic and integrated technologies across the enterprise and will oversee the transition to production through optimization.
- Procures and directs all project resources, including IT, sourced operations, vendors and consultants
- Directs the operating budget for the project and oversees adherence to projections
- Directs P&P development
- Directs disaster planning
- Plans for enterprise readiness for production, including training and organizational change management
- Stays current with technology, regulatory and application trends, ensuring correct critical path interactions with the project
- Mentors subordinate management team
10+ years of increasingly responsible healthcare IT project work. BS/BA, MS/MBA and clinical credentials preferred. PMP certification desirable. Experience with multiple Epic implementations required.
We’d like to hear about you